CompuPoint offers Extended warranty Plans (up to one, two or three years ) with the purchase of the following:
- Desktop Computer
- Workstation System
- Server System
Why It’s Important to Extend Your Warranty Term?
A System breakdown can be a major hassle. We have all experienced it or know someone that has gone through it. Finding a reliable service centre to diagnose and repair your system is difficult enough, but dealing with high repair costs and extended downtimes without a working system is something most of us just can’t afford. The Extended Warranty Plan extends the system warranty up to one (1) or two (2) years.
Peace of Mind…
CompuPoint Extended Warranty plan makes getting your system repaired or replaced an easy and comfortable experience. Simply bring your system to our many location, along with your receipt, and our trained technicians will diagnose and repair, if necessary, your system in a timely manner. We will take care of all the necessary parts and labour to get you back up and running as soon as possible.
Terms and Conditions
CompuPoint agrees with the owner of the plan (subscriber) to provide the following services:
Warranty service provided by a CompuPoint during the length of the extended warranty plan should the system malfunction due to a defect.
- The subscriber must bring the system and the warranty plan to a CompuPoint and have it tested by an authorized technician.
- Upon determination of a defect, CompuPoint will, at its option, repair, replace, or refund the system or any part(s) of the system.
- Due to changes in technology, CompuPoint reserves the right to replace a defective system, or its components, with similar or equivalent features, in new or refurbished condition.
What is covered:
- CompuPoint will cover the cost of all parts and labour necessary to restore the system to working condition.
- Only the original hardware and configuration of the system, when purchased with the warranty, is covered.
What is not covered:
- This contract applies only to the operation of the specified system under conditions for which it was designed. It does not cover loss or damage resulting from external causes such as, but not limited to, negligence or accidents, spillage, defective or inadequate wiring, outages as a result of public utility company action or inaction, fire, flood, windstorm, hail, lightning, earthquake, theft, misuse or abuse or by connection to other products not endorsed for usage by the manufacturer.
- Damages caused by mishandling, tampering, modification, accident, impact, being dropped, chemical corrosion, shipping damage, sand and/or moisture damage.
- Financial, personal, or any other losses incurred during system downtime prior to, during, or after repair and/or servicing.
- Any system malfunction or compatibility issue resulting from a hardware/software upgrade or add-on.
- Any software/data loss or corruption due to system malfunction prior to, or during repair.
- Any repair or service performed previously by an unauthorized 3rd party.
- Any non-hardware problem such as a virus, spyware or adware.
- The original agreement showing the serial numbers of the products and any records of previous repairs must be presented for this Extended Warranty plan coverage. The store does not keep any of such records and cannot perform any tracing or retrieval of such agreement for the customers.
- Change of the original setup and hardware configurations of the system unless such modifications were performed by CompuPoint technicians with such service records.
- Any signs of tampering of the systems or the systems had previously been opened.
- Liquid spill such as coffee & water or any signs of physical damages that caused the malfunction of the system.
- Normal wear and tear such as keyboard letters fading, loose hardware connections and damages at locations such as DC jack, USB/internet connectors, battery locking device due to repeated or improper connect and disconnect mechanisms.
- Consumables such as battery and external accessories such external speakers, Touch pens. 3D glasses, remote controls etc.